Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

December 15, 2008

Christmas Sweater Party


 
 John and I made a Turduckhen... well, we ordered it and then cooked it.  Turduckhen is a de-boned chicken, wrapped in a de-boned duck, then wrapped in a de-boned turkey all stuffed with cornbread stuffing and pork rice.  It was yummy.  I forgot to take a picture.  :-(

But here are some other photos for your enjoyment.
  The Winner- his grandmother was in town and actually got it out of her closet before he came.  he won because it was an original still in use.
  The men
  The Ladies
 The Chocolate fountain I purchased on e-bay for $15.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way too funny! And I can't believe you had Turduckhen!!! That just sounds so gross! The Ugly Christmas Sweater idea is so funny...and yet so true! I was sad to not see many Cosby sweaters! John looks like he belongs in a barbershop quartet!

The blog is cute! Very Christmasy! I like hoe it looks like scrapbook paper!

The Wiggins Family said...

What a great idea for a party theme! You are too creative. So did you keep the plates? I just read that funny post. Love you!! I'm turning 30 in two days. AHHH!!

Anonymous said...

D! This was a fantastic idea! I might just steal it from you :) You crack me up!