Anyway....we bought THE P90X! For those of you who do not know about this program, let me splain. It is 90 days of intense Muscle Confusion......do I sound like them? Anyway, It comes with a nutrition plan for those who have their own personal chef and a gazillion dollars. But, I figure if I am at least do something.... I am heading in the right direction.
I will post from time to time how we are doing. Don't think that I am about to post my before picture. If the program works I might....MIGHT post a before picture.
I do have goals:
1) I have lost muscle from not dancing everyday....rebuild my muscles.
2) Get in good running shape for the half marathon in April.
3) John and I are taking pictures in March with our wedding photographer......I don't want to look far off from the wedding weight pictures......unless it is better!
4) Actually see if I can push myself and not be lazy.
5) Get back into some kind of Climbing shape.
We started the program on January 14Th so we will be RIPPED (yea right) by the middle of April????? Oh goodness.
Anyone else have any goals for fitness?