Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

January 9, 2009

"Yellow," "Red," "Red," "Yellow"

These were the words repeated by John and I as we guided Jim and Yvonne (IN-laws) through their first game of Guitar Hero World Tour.  They were reluctant at first, but I know they had fun.
"This is fun!"  JIM

See- they had fun.  Here are some pictures of John explaining some basic Wii instructions, one of them learning what how to hold the remote, and some actual playing time photos.  They are playing as I blog...I just cold not wait....and yes.....John is wearing Wii PJ pants.  Thanks MOM!

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I love the Wii...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! Blake wants rock band so bad! I want Wii Fit!

The Wiggins Family said...

You are so cute with your glasses. We don't have guitar hero, but we do have mario cart and it is a lot of fun. Love you!