1) Run a half marathon.
- Have started a run log and team named NO EXCUSES with other friends to keep me accountable.
2) Read the Bible in a year.
-Have RE-signed up for an internet Bible reading plan. I get the e-mails daily.
3) Master the art of French Cooking
-Inspired (sadly) by the movie Julie and Julia, I have purchased this book and hope to learn how to prepare meals with out using recipes. This book is meant to give you that education.
-I used to do this ALL the time. EVERYDAY. It was mainly prayers and bible study times...I am excited to get back to this tool.
5) Read 4 books
- Not sure yet which ones- but John got a Kindle and I want one too (I think.) I have to prove that I would use it! My motivation should be to EXPAND MY HORIZONS but really I just think the gadget is cool.
And of course the usual:
6) Watch what I feed my family and myself
7) Lose a Gazillion Pounds.
Okay, what are your resolutions?